Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Let Me Be (A Brief Fiction Letter)

I guess you can say I am not the perfect child my parents were hoping to have, but what I can say is that I try my hardest to be that kid. I might not be perfect but I am me and I want that to be accepted. I love you guys but I don't want to be identical to you guys, I want to have my own qualities my own talents and my own ways of seeing the world. I want to find out stuff by my own and be able to explore new areas in life. I still expect you guys to push me to the right paths but let me be for a while. I love you guys so much that when I think of the mistakes I have made it brings me to tears to think that I have let you guys down, and I am scared to be a disappointment to you guys. Please still love me no matter what I do.

Sincerely,

Your Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search