Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are


Ok. So this movie is not that great. Well its my opinion you know. I NEVER read the book so I am pretty sure I did not get it as much as people who have read it. It is quite heart warming but I did not get it. The characters are nice and furry but they all of a sudden became very, very aggressive. Characters were thrown around and a chickens arm was ripped of and replaced by a stick (Yea I know. Weird). Anyways who am I to judge what other people say. This was my opinion on the movie. I want to hear yours. Check out the poll next to this post and vote on what you think.

You know you love me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search