Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ate Me Whole Extended Edition?

Hey, so I have decided to not release my album/book "Inspiration" Instead I want to combine it with my other album that I am working on and release "Inspiration" as a Deluxe/Extended Edition you get? I am trying so hard to make it available on iTunes as a Podcast so keep up commenting and tell me what you guys think. I am also working on my website which will hopefully will be out this summer. I want to release "Ate Me Whole" on my birthday so make it special and read my work. Ok, if you are wondering "WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I have created an album/book. I wanted it to be in album form so that it shows my life for music. But, the album is lyrics only or just the poem. I have been through allot trying to post it up so I am expecting quite a few viewers. Let me know what you guys think. I design all by myself and it is 99.9% my work. The other .1% is all the ideas that this world gives on me and my love towards music and Lady GaGa. Visit often for more information:)

Oh and don't forget to show your support to Haiti. They all need our help:)<3

1 comment:

  1. i really love your work and i hope that your album/book is a great success:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search