Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Monday, November 30, 2009

When I Grow Up… Typical Isn’t It?

 

Many adults tend to ask children/teens “So Hun, what would you like to be when you grow up?” Little Kid: “I want to be a firefighter!”

“I want to be a princess!” “I want to be an astronaut!”

Teen: “Well I’m not sure… I think I want to be a pharmacist?” “I don’t know actually, maybe a dentist?” “Hmm. I think I want to be a lawyer” OR “I don’t know… Its to much work.” “Eh. I don’t want to work.”

You see, I think that people should not limit themselves. I guess its on how they are raised or something because some come with a positive attitude towards life, and others just give up at the beginning and don’ risk something. “No Gain Without Pain.” If you want to be someone in life I think that you should never allow yourself to think of poverty or limitations. Take a risk and be yourself. There is always something to learn you know. Don’t be mediocre. Think Big, Step on Small…

 

Add me… MySpace

Twitter

FaceBook: Name: Xavier Garcia

E-mail: Xavieragv@live.com

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty true. I myself am not sure of what I want to do when I'm older. I was born knowing I love art and am still self taught. Good point sir! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo true!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search