Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LoveLove (LovePreet) In Punjabi?? Another Song/Poem

 

She looks at me with those super glossy eyes.

She pretends to dance off the night.

She laughs out loud,

Showing weakness as she goes.

Tell me love, is your punch line just a joke?

Our love is falling down,

to pieces,

and our love,

is now a joke.

Tell me love, is the “preet” gone now too?

We try to act all perfect, when we are in the same room,

we laugh and dance together, just to hide the actual truth…

 

Again, this is just a sample. Tell me what you guys think? Im getting some good views and im liking that. Keep comments coming;)

2 comments:

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search