Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Ideas:)

Ok so I want to make this blog more entertaining than it already is LOL. So I have decided to post up the top songs of the week every saturday! The songs will come in a playlist from Myspace Music. They will be up for the whole week and will be changed each saturday. Another detail that will help put is if you guys let me know what you are listening too! Send me a message: xavieragv@live.com or myspace:http://www.myspace.com/xavieragv and I will consider what you are listening to! You have a week of beautiful music while you enjoy my blog. I will be shaking up this blog to make it more lets say? Fun? LOL So get reading and enjoy:)

-Xavier A. Garcia

1 comment:

  1. How about Again by Flyleaf?

    It is a good song!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search