Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Before I Transform…

Ok, so I have decided to become deeply involved with music and all that has to do with Pop Art. But, before I decide to go through the transformation, I want to read up and educate myself on all having to do with it. I feel that in the past year I have been changing in both a negative and positive way. I have become so much more self-conscious of myself, and I strive to be perfect. I always shoot for big now. So I will do all I can to make my dreams happen. I am working on my album called “As Seen Through My Eyes” and I will hopefully be done this summer. That album is so much to me because it is my first huge step. I really can’t wait to be done so that the world can see? :)

 

So, the point is… Watch out… “Imma Be” flying of soon;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search