Telephone (Official Video) Lady Gaga

About Me

My photo
Woodland, California, United States
Vanity, Music, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Photography, Art, Life, Love, Nature, Family, and Friends are what Inspire me:)

Hey:)


Search This Blog Or The Web:)

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just When It All Looked Perfect:

 

Well, last week was horrible. It started out good but all of a sudden it all went wrong. My dad took my iPod away like a month ago, and I really need some music whenever I am on the move. My dad and I, hmm well we aren’t so “great.” We argue way to much and we can’t really get along. And this past week was the highlight of it all. Then, I have been working my ass of on creating this album and getting all my songs ready for copyright that I hardly have time for anything. I’m not mad at the time spent writing songs but at the fact that my dad thinks it’s to “gay.” Psht, I’m sure. I love music, and writing songs just helps me vent off. I’m tired of all his judge mental thoughts and it pisses me off that we can’t get along:/. He doesn’t understand me, ugh. It all seemed to be going well until last week:/ I don’t know what happened:/AHHH! It all seemed so perfect:/

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean!
    you really inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone:0 i hope u enjoyed the content on here... leave me some feedback on what you think. be honest;) come back soon

 
Custom Search